05 September, 2008

Light Wind Session

Eventually the wind came up to about 14kts, 3 more days to go before we leave for Tanzania. I did not get all the kiting done that I would have liked before we go there but maybe this weekend will be more wind.

I now have kited on the new wide board from Cape Doctor twice and I do believe it makes a big difference. 

I started kiting in April 2008 and bought a Naish Kite Cult 13.5, I am using a Naish Seat Harness because I am used to a seat harness with the Hobie Racing.

I started with a Naish Thorn 133 board but in hindsight this was too small.

This afternoon I could keep my position in the channel in the beginning but with the tide going out with the wind this was getting more and more difficult. I do think for this sort of wind I would need a bigger kite.

No comments: